Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wasn't Busy

Short hiatus not because I was busy, but because there wasn't anything interesting to talk about. No dreams recently about scary mathematical questions or teachers alike, unfortunately.

The only thing I could possible have been busy at was YouTube and some in my shoes might post videos on this blog during my little hiatus but I find that a little.. 'cheating' don't you think? Like posting filler posts with videos and all. Not like anyone will click and watch them anyway. But then again, it's not like anyone really read what I says here ANYWAY. So.. life sucks for me.

It's April now and from next week onwards, make that.. tomorrow(judging by the time of post), I'll be as busy as a cow. Like damn busy lah. Cow's not the appropriate animal to be used here but I DONT CARE ALREADY LA CAN WHY AM I EVEN DEFENDING MYSELF SO MANY TIMES HERE GAH SO ANNOYING (AND I USED 'CAN' ZZZ).

Ok anyway. Yes yes. Busy.

Cause I'll have an assignment due on the coming Friday and then again on the consecutive 2 more Fridays and then and then I'll have like a mini break from work and then class test and all coming in after that! *exhales*

Fuiyoh so stress and busy.

I'll probably post Japan Series #3 next or something pictorial-ish unless I have something interesting to update on suddenly. Maybe some interesting dream again later or something else..

I just realised I'm posting like I'm some big-shot blogger la. Hahaha. This is so unnecessary seriously. I'm supposed to blog anything I want at anytime I want la! It's my prerogative right right right?? I mean for example if I emo ma emo lor.. my blog maaaa.. Zzz.

BUT that aside, perhaps it's healthy to once in a while imagine yourself as an established someone else..! not in blogging la maybe but in whatever else profession it might be.

Okay getting unnecessarily philosophical and preachy.

So for now, goodbye my readers.

Goodbye my 'huge following'~





-alexeO-

No comments: