Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Passing Eclipse

I left a big cut in another friendship today.

At this rate of open wounds I'm causing, I predict my future lonely hermit status to be brought forward another 5 years to an estimate age of 30 years-old.

The ugly, permanent, scars it'll become.

You know, I really shouldn't be caring about all these things at the moment. But it's hard to ignore when it's one heck of a serious case of bad timing. Everything coming together from all directions at the same time... you know that sort? I'm sure you do.

My assignment which I need to prioritize is currently lying at the bottom of the list for some weird, unfathomable reason.

*

It takes more than what I currently have to be sincere in my apologies but if it makes anyone feel any better, I am sorry. But until I find the day to achieve that sincerity(which can also be interpreted as knowing exactly what I did wrong), I guess everyone will just have to live with that.

And yet I still insist it's never always only my fault. It is a two-sided thing, it always is.

I am so internally-stressed now it's not funny anymore. It doesn't really show outside and that's the scary bad part of it. I won't be surprised if I fall sick anytime soon. Item on checklist #34765: Improve mental strength.

Like everyone else(I believe), I want the old Alex back too.

Believe me, I do.





-alexeO-

No comments: