Friday, April 18, 2008

Post = A little bit of (this + that)

Hola Amigos!

.
.
.

I'm so mathematically expressive wtf (refers to title of post).

I am actually blogging without a fixed conscience of what I want to rant about today so this is cool.

*thinks of any possible but but highly unlikely interesting events which occurred recently to me hmm*

Okay I think this is interesting enough.

I attended many interesting talks/seminars in my uni recently!

Okay there was Lat the popular Msian cartoon artist(who I thought was somewhat overrated before lol sorry fanatics, but not now! grr) and then there was a Burmese refugee who came to my migration unit's lecture to give a talk on his experiences of himself and other refugees in this country oh so wonderfully contrasting but yet fascinating in their little own ways.


"Lat", for the ignorant few. Albeit being only a comic character, I still feel and thinks that picture doesn't do Lat justice for some reason something wrong with me wtf.


.
.
.

Nothing to say liao.

Shit I'm so lousy at this..

Perhaps it's time for another Japan Series(sounds strangely wrong but nvm)!

I shall call this "Japan Series #3.5" because it isn't really DISTINCTIVELY MAJOR enough to feature in a post by itself.. or maybe it is. Well here it is anyway!

Japan Series #3.5


Ladies and gentleman, *drums rolls*

Meet...

.
.
.


Photobucket


... a human-version of Shin Chan!


BWAHAHA DAMN SIMILAR RITE RITE RITE?!!


THE "REAL" CARTOON SHIN CHAN FOR COMPARATIVE PURPOSES!


HAHAHAHAHAHA ADMIT IT LAH.

I didn't actually notice the similarities until I got home and started browsing the photos I took and it was then I stumbled upon that photo of that boy sheltering himself from the freezing winter who was in some sort of a field-trip presumably with his other classmates in Tokyo Disneyland!

There were other photos of the kids which turned out quite good too in the album but I shall consider if I want to post them up potentially as a series in itself on this blog or not. Due to erm,..... several reasons which might limit me wanting to do so. Shaddup sickos. Omg I can't believe I even thought of that. Sigh what is wrong with you Alex.

Okay I'd like to talk about my assignment now. HAHAHAHA.

Nola I know how whiny I might have sounded when I actually talk about my assignments lololol. But on a serious note, seriously lor. I have it like due and I am not even... doing it. I'm planning to hand up a day or two later than it is due.. = ( sigh it's not easy to understand where I'm coming from okayyyy? = (

Instead, I spent the whole day re-layouting and re-viving my long dead and abandoned high school class blog!!



A preview of my 'very detailed' and 'elaborated' class blog.


-_____-

Something wrong with me seriously.

Then now that I've spent so much time on it(trial and error templates, uploading, etc) I suddenly have the obligations to "look after it" and "check it out" more than usual??

And besides, I don't know if this is another thing wrong with me but it can be fun reading how people from oh so different backgrounds perceive a certain thing differently!

Oh and on another note, argh *cringes* I really cannot stand people with pretentious and fake accents! Particularly in classes. In one of the seminars someone came out with this omg so obviously faked accent and my bulu roma all actually stood up!! That was how serious it was!! T__T

But ON THAT NOTE, I dunno why-leh but I seem to have it also when I try to talk seriously!! I think it's because I am damn scared to make a mistake and when I try so overly hard to articulate and pronounce my words so perfectly, a pretentious geli accent actually comes out of it! =-O

Sigh must change. But then do I now purposely go and sound 'Malaysian'? I mean that's a horrible accent in itself too... Oh dilemmas, dilemmas.

=/

They say I have a wee-bit tendency to over-think things.

Hmmm.






-alexeO@2:30am-

No comments: