Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Starstruck at MDG Grand Finale!

No spoilers here no worries but it's not like you haven't heard from somewhere else already anyway. =/

Anyway, I managed to take photos with some finalists of the Malaysian Dreamgirl(MDG) reality show!! Wahahaha I think I am incredibly too easy to be pleased.. damn easy to be star-struck wtf. Anyone who I deem as "personalities" in their own respective ways I immediately become so star-struck when they appear beside me. I mean.. they're somewhat fehmes right.. got fanbase(no matter how small) and all.. so yeah la. hehehe.

So to make you all jealous(hahaha like you will lah eh actually maybe some of you will hmmm *grins*), here are some very-bad-quality photos I took with the girls! Stupid camera phone. Shud have brought my DSLR. Gaah!

And oh yea I need to make a special mention to Karina who became my cam-whore partner with the models lol.

Thanks Sze for taking the photos for us!

And also, I think I'll post some photos of the contestants when they were in the competition la to 'make value' the photos I took with them lol.

Anyway here they are:-




A photo with Rihanna. Hahaha nola duh but Msian version of Rihanna. She may not be the most attractive in person but seriously her modeling photos damn good/geng/yeng model material lor. Here's one:-



Next,




Caption 'strategically' placed to block out my bulging tummy. Hoho. Jadi! She's a Top 3 Finalist btw. And YALA I KNOW SHE'S ONE HEAD TALLER THAN ME BUT I'M NOT THE MODEL HERE RIGHT RAWR! Here's her 'bright-and-shiny' photoshoot:-



Last one.. yah 3 only can sorry la! too shy T_T




Okay I look everything like a stressed out and exhausted over assignments boy here(damn crappy crap) but don't care la die die must show off also wtf. She was my favourite in the beginning. And she is very very pretty in person! Of Chinese-Malay parentage if I'm not mistaken. Here's a picture of her I can already imagine on those Wella Hair-Dye product boxes:-



And also also since I'm on a roll wtf, I shall talk about the other fehmes celebrities I spotted at the event!

Actually abit regret la I was damn shy when they were all socializing downstairs and they were damn near la.. so I didn't get to take photos with the ones I wanted to. Not only the girls/contestants la.. but also fehmes bloggers like ShaolinTiger(damn big ang moh), Pinkpau(damn regret), Ringo(is she counted? dunno where to place her hmmm cause she's both a contestant and a fehmes blogger for those who dunno crap too much words in a bracket -___-) and Kenny whom Sze Jia took with though.

I did a little Alex's 'Celebrity' Hunt but I only ended up with very lousy candid photos of some popular bloggers and Jonathan Putra(TV Personality).. so not worth posting. The others I 'spotted' ended up on stage anyways :/

So maybe I shall now post some photos of the event itself. I also took some videos but don't feel like uploading videos now so next time maybe.

And oh oh before that I have to say that the 3 girls I took the photos with were very very nice indeed! ~_~

Okay roll the photos.






The Stage/Runway.




The contestants' catwalk.




Kenny Sia, Elaine Daly, Jimmy Lim - the 3 judges. Elaine was the emcee for the event and I have to say she was very good indeed. Okla damn boring Alex so 'uncritical' everything also damn good, nice or pretty one. But speaking about pretty, Elaine Daly was within touching distance(I waved at her and she waved AND smiled back haha) and she was really sizzling hawt rawr! Okay maybe not sizzling sizzling but really very... beautiful? no.. gorgeous? not quite there.. urgh can't avoid the word. p-r-e-t-t-y.


H.
m.
m.
m.
~


Damn lazy liao suddenly so that's it I guess.

Excuse me while I go rub off the stars from my eyes now.

Omg I am damn pathetic sigh.





-alexeO-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be shy la, next time say hello!

Alex Yeo said...

omg! is it really you ST?!

If it is, OK! Will do! =D (nice photos taken btw)

If it's not.. well dat's just plain mean and cruel. Hmmph.



-alexeO-