Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scary

You know what's scary?

Like assignment/tests are not scary by themselves already.

What's scarier is that... I have almost every week one due until the semester ends!

OMG!

I was like as usual right, being the very "organized" me(*haha*), noting down the dates and deadlines on my phone's calendar and then only I realized how sucky my remaining time of this semester is gonna be T_T

Cause right as usual I'll be looking for the period where I can relax but I couldn't find any T_T

By the time I can finally relax, my semester would be as good as over already T_T

T_T

How lah to enjoy my uni days like that.

And even then I cannot really relax because I have exams right after. And I also need to mention that my exam dates totally suck!

I have one relatively early paper on the 12th of June then another on the 23rd! OH THE WAIT FOR NOTHING AT ALL! SUMMORE THE PAPER ON THE 23RD IS A SUBJECT I HAVE VERY LOW CONFIDENCE IN! HOW TO RELAX?!! T_T

And, the later my exam ends, the shorter my holiday!

And I think I've only got like 3 weeks of break/"holiday" until my Sem 2 begins. But like I told Liang, the beginning of my second semester this year would probably be the relaxing part I seek la. Guess I can only enjoy my uni days next sem then T_T!

And also, my idea of break is actually to sleep-in at home one. The more sleep and rest I get, the better and more efficient the break is for me. Yes yes what a lazy idea measuring through my idle-ness but that's me la okay.

But the thing is.. because of the short break and this thing I'm gonna shortly mention after... I don't think I'll get that this break at all! Cause if I'm not mistaken, I will be going overseas for some family trip and to attend my brother's convocation!

Which also can be interpreted as...

NO SLEEP-INS ALEXEO!!!

GAAAAHH *pulls hair wildly*

I think I'll be real restless come early next sem. Because of my apparent lack of "break."

Oklah I think I better sleep now. I dunno what am I doing staying up also. And I also think I've shed too much tears writing this post T_T




-alexeO-

No comments: