Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hello, Sunshine!

I woke up damn early today damn proud of myself! 12.30pm to be exact! =D

But because of that I'm freaking tired now can?? :( My eyes are like blurry for some reason and I am sooooo super tempted to lie on the bed and like take a nap or something.

But Joe told me not to so I shall tahan and go to bed early today and be a fresh uni undergrad tomorrow for my lecture bwahahaha!

Okla one of the reasons why I got out of bed early was that I had a super weird dream omg. But I already memang wanted to wake up earlier today so that I could go to bed earlier tonight because my semester resumes tomorrow...

But anyway, the dream was damn weird! I think I finally found something which can wake me up!

All I've got to do is...

.
.
.

... think about mathematics!!

Omg! I seriously dreamt of this slightly-past-middle-aged man(can't remember chinese or indian) who was balding and was teaching me maths!!! AHHHH!

One of my worst nightmares can!

The teacher firstly wasn't very friendly... and to top it off, he was teaching me Trigonometric Function!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHY THAT PARTICULAR TOPIC BUT IT JUST HAPPENED!!!

Actually he wasn't just teaching me alone.. it was like a classroom.. bore a very similar resemblance to my Form 5 classroom and there were other students too but I don't remember who they are.

Hello if you ask me to tell you anything about trigonometric function now I can tell you nuts ok?? But the stuff which was taught in the dream... omg it all was real and made sense!!! I suddenly remembered all the stuff I learnt in Form 5!

T_______T

And then I suddenly woke up due to thinking too much because I remember I was cracking my head trying to figure a question out!! :-O (because the stupid teacher was going so fast I only had time to copy down and barely understand and only had time to read back and TRY to understand during the little intervals I had.)

And then I just lay there on my bed feeling super fresh. My alarm clock didn't even ring yet so I tried continuing my sleep but I couldn't.. then I wondered what was wrong because on normal days I would be feeling so tired everytime i ter-wake up then I thought about my dream..

Then to test it out, I thought of whatever little bits I could think about mathematics and omg I could feel my brains waking up again all of a sudden.

WOW SO CANGGIH. BETTER THAN COFFEE CAN.

And then I just got out of bed la. But now feeling damn tired la hahaha.

I think what could be the reason behind my trigonometric function dream was that the night before on my computer, I spotted a photo of my Form 5 maths teacher teaching that particular topic la(it was written on the board).. so, yeah.. that could be the reason. But that photo didn't realistically TEACH me anything right?? But! I could comprehend everything which was taught in the dream.. HMMMM. And who was that man?! His face was so clear... ~_~

Strangest ever.

Lala.

Eh today's Pooch Cafe comic strip very... nostalgic? Don't think that's the word but what the heck.




Reminds me of someone man.. but dunno who can't think of it now. It's probably myself for all I know.

Hmm.




-alexeO-

No comments: