Monday, March 24, 2008

DDDDL

I am so hurt, upset and disappointed right now I cannot hold myself in.

After the match was over, I just sat in front of my TV stunned and I really really couldn't move at all. If possible, I felt like wanting just to stay at that same position for the next 24 hours or so.

It was that bad. Even till now, I cannot take away these emotions of mine which is pissing me off so so much.

I simply cannot comprehend how Arsenal converted a 5 point lead in the EPL to being 6 points behind the current leaders.

The worst thing was that it wasn't anyone who took the title away from the Arse but themselves.

Form last 5 games? DDDDL.

What a heck of shitload.

How can a team challenging for the title possibly achieve such despicable results. With all due respect, it could very well be Derby's record for the last 5 games or something.

What is it about playing attractive football when we cannot even win games? What is wrong with the players who defend so badly and look useless in front of goal?

I hate blaming the team for losses I really do but if there are so many games which we have underperformed in, it has to be no one else's fault but the team's.

Defensive wise we were to be honest very very bad whole season long and even our goals have started to dry up upfront. Even luck wasn't to be on our side as taking an example for the last game, we lost to an offside goal.

The latest round of games almost looked as though the players don't possess the character to win games anymore. Players standing there letting opponents challenge them blindly and waiting for the ball to reach them instead of actually going for the ball is so disappointing to see.

My support will always be with the team but it is about time they payback the trust of the fans imbued onto them in the form of goals and wins.

Maybe the squad lack depth. That is probably why we look visibly tired in the run of the last few games. Maybe it's the loss of form, I dunno.

Whatever it could be, it better get rectified fast. Or whatever last tiny glimpses of the EPL title could very well be brushed off.

And now the best thing coming out from this. Fans of the 'other teams' will start their pathetic array of laughs and mockeries.

Which irritates me alot really.

Not because it is a law that no one should insult and hurt another but it amounts to the simple fact being that most of these people I speak of involve the pathetic 'fans'.

They are to put it simply, fake with a capital F.

They know nothing about football and hardly anything about their team yet have the nerve to laugh at another opposing team's fan's fate.

Just because that particular team they support has been winning recently and all, SUDDENLY they become their biggest fan and whoever their "team" defeats, they will act like its their responsibility to laugh and mock the other team's fans whoever they may be.

Look. Firstly, you are freaking pathetic already for supporting that "team" of yours whom you only know from recent successes.

Secondly, you may be laughing at someone whom know better of the team you actually support than you yourself.

The joke's on you pathetic cunt. Get a life, seriously. Than supporting that team of yours just to mock other people.

And honestly, the true fans of the team you mock wouldn't care because secretly inside, they are the ones laughing at you and shaking their heads sadly inside at your pathetic doings. It will only result into you bringing the oh-so-great reputation of your team down at the end of the day. But hey, then again, you wouldn't care right? Since you wouldn't have any 'true' feelings for the club you 'support' in the first place.

And now I bet everyone is going to say, "so what makes YOU a 'true' fan?"

Could it be the 'genuine' sincerity I feel for the team at every win, every loss? Or for the very fact I have been watching their matches in the strange hours of the day without fail? Or the time and money I have greatly spent on the team? Or the years I have been behind the team?

It could be everything and more and I don't feel the need to justify anything because at the end of the day, I believe everyone will know for themselves deep down inside.

And oh yea, if you still claim you are a true fan and thus have every right to mock another team's fan, then so be it. But at least be willing to accept the opposing team's own piece of mockeries towards your team and statements rather than being childish and just insult for the sake of it without hearing their piece.

I will be mature enough to say that Arsenal simply wasn't good enough for the past few run of games and I hope 'you' will be mature enough to STFU and concentrate on your own team rather than finding the time to criticise others thanks.

You probably wouldn't care but hey, people do have feelings you know. At least the true fans would.

Thank you for your time.

Feeling much better now.


/end rant.





-alexeO-

No comments: