Thursday, March 13, 2008

There Always Has To Be Something

So this morning felt perfect when I parked my car at the uni carpark at a reasonably nice spot eventhough I did not have sufficient hours of sleep the night before which made it actually quite a surprising feeling to feel at that point of time even for myself.

It got even more 'perfect' when I strolled into class thinking of how to hide my face like always when I realised there is not even a need to hide my face at all because the lecturer wasn't even there yet!

For the very first time, I was earlier than the lecturer for a lecture this year!

So I tucked myself comfortably behind a seat and said my hellos and his to my abundance of hi-bye friends feeling pleased and contented with myself.

The lecturer walked in, which I smiled 'greetingly' to as well but she didn't notice of course, considering that I was just 'another student' of the many students in the lecture hall, but I didnt care because that morning felt so perfect nothing could possibly ruin the little moment of sunshine I was in.

The lecture slides were then projected on the screen. People were taking out their notebooks and pens which prompted me to search for my own.

Sunk my hands into my bag, no sign of any notebook in place.

Scrambled my sunken hands around the insides of my bag, no notebook.

No. Notebook. ?

Repeatedly told self that "this is not happening" while searching intensely with eyes, still no notebook.

The only essential item of mine for university which I write every single stuff and depend thoroughly on - wasn't there.

It couldn't come at any better timing than that.

Perfect day = ruined.





-alexeO-

No comments: