Friday, March 28, 2008

I was adorable once.

I was reading Pei Huan's sentimental post on her ex-classmates and there were some photos of myself and some others which I found really funny!! I actually looked ... innocent!

*_*

So I started my little hunt for old school photos(no pun intended) and here are some from what I found~


WOULD


standing middle row right-side guy. dem lengchai. (2003-14 going on 15)


YOU


front row left-side guy. (2003-14 going on 15)


JUST


TE and I. One thing I remember from this photo is that my pants was really really tight that day which probably explains why I am not in a squat position. (2004-15 going on 16)


LOOK


far right-side guy. not so lengchai anymore. (2004-15 going on 16)


AT


Ergh. A 'Kodak-moment' of a supposedly drunken-state me but I wasn't I'm sure.. Positive! (2004-15 going on 16)


ME???!!


Standing far right-side guy. Sup y'all. I am the cool. (2004-15 going on 16)


HAHAHAHAHAHA.

ok. self-narcissism ends here.


edit:- just for the record, here is a photo I found of myself taken in 2005(which JL had proudly posted on his blog when he wasn't supposed to pfft). Was 16 going on 17.


The guy in the middle.


I think I actually looked older in the very first photo. Okla not really but I certainly looked fresher in the first photo! Hmmm.

ok now self-narcissism REALLY ends here.






-alexeO-

No comments: