Sunday, March 16, 2008

Untitled Post #393

4th week of the semester looms and I'm already lagging behind.

Please start working already Alex Yeo Chia Yuan!

So much to read, so many things to do, so little time!

I think I've finally discovered why. It all amounts to the lack of sleep I have. The very reasons behind me feeling like crap for an entire day which could be very much more productive.

I can't be productive because I'll be tired like a dog for the whole day thus making me just wanting to crawl back home and do unproductive, non energy-sapping things like spending my time on the computer dwelling in cyberspace. Then I'll remain seated at the very same spot till the early hours in the morning and the cycle continues.

I think it's time for a change.

*semangat*





-alexeO-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

attempt #101? haha

Alex Yeo said...

...

lucky number 101?

...

Anonymous said...

we should've took a pic at barcelona!! mr. no-longer-my-virtual-friend chia yuan haha