Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged by Sze

***
Today I crashed into the toll house barrier omg! Damn scary okay when it happened. It broke too but I just drove away! What could I do?? Stick it back together again? And there were like cars behind me.. What if the highway toll people ask me to pay for the damages?!

It wasn't my fault!!

There was a *beep beep* from my Smart Tag thingy which also means I paid right? Sigh. As I was driving I was damn scared the police or something would appear in my rear view mirror chasing me from behind. T___T None of that happened fortunately enough. *traumatized*
***

I got tagged.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
30-32

2. If you can turn into anyone, who do u wish u can turn into?

Brad Pitt.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
1st: Richmond Chin - he entertains me.
2nd: Teck Eng - he entertains me, and will be the hardest worker I am guessing. Necessary to survive!
3rd: Wei Liang - to bully.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
The Caribbeans! Omgz awesome.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be successful. Specifically, rich and living in my big beautiful house by the beach waking up to the sounds of the waves crashing into the rocks. Sigh.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

I force myself to every single time believe me.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
As ridiculous as it sounds, my friends and family.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest it wisely(i dunno how yet) in order to achieve my dream of ultimate luxury.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No, but I would do things to make her love me back so that she could confess to me instead. If she doesn't, then that's just too bad. Fear of rejection overpowers everything.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Sze Jia: - super witty, doesn't judge people, a social butterfly.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Able to love me genuinely and sincerely for who I am. Will always be there to the best of her capacity for me.
Shorter than me, pleasant-looking, fun to be around with, open-minded.

Ya ya, now you know why I'm still single.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Sarcastics, Hypocrites, Backstabbers.

13. What is your ambition?
I don't know. To be successful? Deng. The epitome of general-ness.

14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out to me. Privately.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My dignity and self-respect.

16. What would you most want to achieve right now?
Contentment. A specific answer would be having a healthy body clock.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?

There are too many parts lah. Perhaps it'll be the part of loving myself more in that case.

19. What would you want to be after you're dead?
-_- huh. I don't really understand the question but if it means reincarnation, another human I guess?

20. What makes you different?
Because I don't just see things. I see the t, the h, the i, the n, the g, and the s, of things.


I tag Joseph Yap, Joyce Ng, Richmond Chin , Mei Chan, Meng Yen, Natasha, Teck Eng, Kar Wai.





-alexeO-

No comments: