Wednesday, March 26, 2008

=D ---> A Wide Smile

I sounded so whiny and angry in the previous post I just had to post a new post just to push it down.

I wanna be cheerful and happy and live in denial weeee!

.
.

Hmmmm.

I'm currently right in the middle of my "break" now and so far, it has been the most unproductive break I ever had in my life.

I'm sleeping and waking up at the wrong hours again and the only thing I do waking up is typing and clicking away on my computer.

Before the break, I thought I would either be going out a lot or spending time doing my assignments or readings but hey, what do you know, it came down to neither.

It could be an aftermath from my first four mentally-draining and exhausting weeks of university but then again, I think it's just me.

As a result I get so tired everyday it's so bad! T_T

Oh well.



-alexeO-

No comments: