Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Vow

From today onwards, there will be no stupid suggestion from me like "bottoms up" when it comes to drinking. There will be no obeying such demands either.

Especially if I were to drive home an hour later.

I made it home safely after driving around aimlessly in a tipsy mode trying to find my way back. Not because I wasn't conscious of my directions, but because I had no idea even before I drank.

So not bad, 10 marks to me. Extra 5 marks because I wasn't fully sober.

and yes, I know drinking and driving is bad, and dangerous. But I have to go home right? I wasn't THAT tipsy till I cannot drive anyway.

Head's thumping, my digested food threatening to come out this very instant.

Come to think of it, bottom-ing up a cocktail is stupid and the after-effect isn't as nice as getting high, slowly.


Goodnight.


-alexeO-

No comments: