Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ancora Imparo

..is my university's motto.

I think it means "I am still learning".

But that's not the point.

Few weeks back, I went to the new Monash University campus in Sunway with Richmond to do some... uni stuff. We took the time walking around checking out the facilities which weren't installed fully yet at that time.

I initially thought I would be giving a very in-depth analysis and review of the new campus but I realised there are some people out there who have done better already.

Yala. I got nothing better to do but to google "Monash Malaysia New Campus" and check out some blogs which spoke about the new campus.

Nice to know that the library has shifted finally and there were damn many ppl using the facilities! Nice library area. Neat classrooms too. N da cafetaria looks good.

So, in-depth analysis and review next time. Equipped with nice photos of the "Library and Learning Commons" and classrooms. Second Semester starts Monday what. :)

I wanted to bitch about how rude the course managers were in Monash but I don't feel like doing it anymore. Lazy to complain. Maybe when I have the mood next time.

So anyway,


Aerial view of the new campus. Photo courtesy of Monash Sunway official website.

Monash Sunway new Campus which I would be going to on Monday.

If you are wondering where I studied before, the OLD monash was situated IN SyUC. Right behind it and it was a super turn-off for anyone who may opt to study in Monash.

Seriously.

That WAS one of the reasons I was reluctant to study in Monash at first.

First it was darn ugly and classrooms are kinda like "hidden" away from everything. Lol. But it wasn't THAT bad la after I started to study in it. Learned to like it and developed a 'bond' after several months.

But now, I get to enter this brand new awesome campus!

With an awesome looking Sky Bridge!


Photo courtesy of Monash Sunway official website.

Wahahaha!

Okla. Since I said this wouldn't be an in-depth review, so I shall end this post with pictures taken with Richmond's N95. -_-

Actually partly coz I suddenly feel lazy also. Bwahaha.

But I'll really post another post which boast about the new campus soon!


Long walkway from carpark. Photo taken from the campus building towards the carpark. What a sucky long, hot, tiring trip to the campus building it might be if I'm late for class.


The first thing which welcomes you to the campus if you are coming from the carpark.


Nice architecture. I know the color of the building sucks but hey, it's curved. Bet that impressed you huh. Bwahaha.


That's the entrance to the Library area. Super nice sign. Haha. A 3-floor building of its own. Pretty cool eh?


One of the many computer labs.

Ok. Seriously lost the mood to elaborate further.

My holidays ended already. :(

But at least the new campus gives me something to look forward to.

Afterall, Ancora Imparo. Right? ._.


side note: watched harry potter. was okay. could have been better. editing and acting got abit of problem. other than that was pretty good. hrmph. oh well. preferred the Goblet of Fire movie.


/end

-alexeO-

No comments: