Sunday, July 08, 2007

!!!!

Damn crap!

I was waiting for the whole day of YESTERDAY to post this up but I only got to do it now! ARGH!

Anyway,



happy 7/7/07.

-_-


the reason i couldn't update was that i spent the whole day reformatting my computer.

I HATE REFORMATTING!

okla, it was my first time.

i didn't know i had to go thru so much hassle!

Firstly, the backup process took so long.

Then, the reformatting process also took equally long if not longer!

Then after that, I lost all my drivers and I had to search through thick dust and spider webs to locate my Driver CDs. Argh.

And until now, I think I haven't installed ALL of them yet but i'm not going to anymore cause I can do all the basic stuff already.

Sigh. I lost alot of features I use to have before I reformatted. :(

I feel super uncomfortable now cause I think my computer level is not at its optimum.
Now like.. have to restart everything again..

The good thing is, alot of things which couldn't work before could work already la.. like... youtube loading fully nicely and successful dload and installation of programs.. but still...

OH well.

since i was late, happy 8/7/07 i guess. :/



-alexeO-

No comments: