Sunday, July 01, 2007

Before I forget

My course manager in Monash is the rudest most freaking ignorant piece of crap ever existed in this world!

Some coursemates of mine may be gasping at that very statement but i dun care cause it's true.

Yes. Guys. Him. The one with the smile everytime u enter his office, the one who seemed so willing to help when you approach him. It's not real! *frustrated face* He's a totally diff creature when it's not during the semester days. Probably frustrated I'm there disturbing his supposed-break or something.

More info on that in my later post.

*

I've watched Transformers yesterday with the guys. Super.

Yea I loved POTC3(eventhough many thought it wasn't great) but Transformers has got a different edge to it.

If I were to rank the big big movies I've watched this year, it has got to be,

1)Transformers
2)Pirates of the Carribean 3: At World's End

BIG GAP

3)Spiderman 3
4)Ocean's 13
5)Shrek 3
6)Others.

That's about it I think.

I've entered the second half of the year in one piece which incidentally also marks the first half of my holidays completed.

Till next time.


-alexeO-

No comments: