Saturday, July 28, 2007

See our family. And feel better about yours.

If there's any movie which would possibly top Transformers so far this year,




it would have to be..



The Simpsons Movie.

*

Ok fine I'm probably exaggerating. But the movie was a really really good laugh from start to finish! I initially thought the producers of the popular serial wouldn't be able to capture the movie market with their usual 30mins short skit but I was wrong. It had every single element which makes a movie, a movie. And yet at the end of the day, it's still the typical Simpsons. Just an hour longer than usual, and probably funnier too.

Has been a while since I last LOL-ed at a movie from start to finish. There are definitely times when I just want to slap my own forehead real hard but that's just typical Simpsons for you, eh?

oh well. a recommended watch if you are a Simpsons fan. :)


*struts off humming the simpsons soundtrack*



-alexeO-

No comments: