Friday, November 11, 2005

My last day, of school

So I woke up this morning, having this twisted feeling in my heart and knowing that it would be the final morning I wake up at this certain time and dress up for school. SPM is not counted because I have to wake up extra early and all I do is sit in the hall and do my exams. But that's another story alltogether..

It was an emotional day with no tears. That's how I would sum up my final day of school life. I am quite satisfied on how I closed this chapter of my life and already quite plan out how I am going to move on with my little life.

My final day started off with the distribution of the school magazine. I was part of the Editorial Board this year and I am actually feeling neutral about the magazine and that's a good thing. I expected to be disappointed after the disagreements and etc, but i'm actually feeling okay. There were many notice-able changes that were done but with a great deal of help from a teacher, it was done quite alright. Didn't turn out as planned for a few sections but it was still okay on the whole...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The orangy cover of the Cahaya 2005. Thicker than last year too!

Oh yea, they changed the cover too lol. And I'm actually not angry about that. Wow amazing. This final period of my school life really changed me. -_- The cover looks okay.. However the fonts still can be improved I feel but bah whatever. What's done is done. And once again, I'm quite pleased.

There was a short autograph session when we got our magazines when everyone started asking each other for autographs and messages. I gladly did the same as I may not get the chance to do it anymore.. Pretty fun. Nothing offensive passed throughout, I guess. Zzz.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My page of 5Science1 autographs. Not all signed as of yet.. :/

Also FINALLY got our photos we ordered like months ago. Photos we took on the Photography day. I ordered 3 and I got them all. I'm not sure if I ordered the prefects photo. If I did ..someone is definitely owing me something.. -_-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top left : Class Photo. Top Right : Yellow House Photo. Mid : Table Tennis Club Photo(me president!)

The class was pretty small in the morning but the number increased as the time passed. Classmates came fashionably late and I guess I would do the same if I can drive too. Nothing except a short personal physics session with Ariff and the autograph session was done in the class. The rest of the day the guys went to play around like 7 year olds on their first trip to the playground. I did not join them. I didn't have the mood to. Kinda headache due to the unusual amount of sleep I had the night before.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 5 Science 1 'guestbook'. Meant to have more signatures for sure. -_-

Surprisingly also, the birthday chart that was posted on our class' notice board quite early this year was still intact! I mean the rest like the duty roster and the timetable if there was one were not there anymore. Pretty cool. I feel it has some kinda hidden meaning behind the reason on why is it still in almost flawless condition too. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 'still intact' beautiful birthday chart designed by Pei Huan.

I went around the school with Kim after that to snap some shots we feel was meaningful. Kim also wanted to take some photos with her Senior 4 friends.. Kinda surprised she got Sr 4 friends but what the hell. We went up to the hall to have a peek on what we were gonna face the following week and weeks to come. The tables were arranged and the examination awaits.. Obviously the hall was locked so I only managed to snap a shot from the outside..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My table is visible from here! I'm not kidding. It's one of those tables at the further end.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sekolah Seri Cahaya's view of the Junior's Block from the Senior's Block. Spent 2 years there. Good old times. :)

My friends are a great bunch and I'm sincerely glad to have them. Like I said in my speech on English Week, this school offered me nothing else but great memories and friends. Thank you guys for being there for me. 5,6,7 years. Even if we had our misunderstandings, we still always managed to get along in the end. This is especially to you, praveen. -_-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
L-R : Teck Eng, Praveen, Kim, Teck Kuan.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
L-R : Huey Shyan, Koi Lin, Hadyna

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
L-R : Jehan, Hadyna

I am so happy to have ended it yet I feel so 'lost'...the feeling is like i had lost something important and I cannot turn back time to retrieve it. I still can't get over the fact that this would be no more my 2nd home next year and my 5 year long classmates would be going on their seperate ways.

My memories would be unforgettable and full of excitement, fun and joy. I really love what Seri Cahaya had done to me despite what ppl often complain about it. It may not be the best school in the world but I appreciate the people who are in that particular school, teacher or learners, they have all been my friends for my 7 years in that school and I truly cherish every single moment I had been there. I have a tendency to forget sad events and I have already forgotten them all. Who cared what Punitha had punished me or what Mr.Yam had confiscated from me. The fact remains that every single person I meet in that school had influenced me in some way or another and without any of them I cannot be the Alex I am today. From the bottom of my heart, I thank every single person I met from Sekolah Seri Cahaya including my seniors, my juniors and my teachers.

Again from my speech,
"When I first stepped into this school, I was shocked. This was nothing like in the brochures. Why was there only one single small block? It was supposed to be 3! I thought I had made the biggest on my life but it was only now that I thought I made the best choice of my life. This school may not have the best facilities but it has given me great memories and fun. The friends I met here are all amazing people and without them I dont know what will I be"

Thank you guys for ur support and endless encouragements. If I offended anyone of you throughout the whole period I know you guys, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. It has been no easy ride or no pleasure cruise. But together we held each other hands and faced every obstacles that was in our way.

I know things will never be the same in the years to come. I love every single one of you despite the things I say or what any of you guys heard I said. If I'm being too emotional now, screw it. Because that is what i'm feeling right now and I'm happy to be expressing myself.

Once again, thank you all for making me who I am today. This feeling can't be any better.

If i was asked what last words will i give if i have a chance.. it will definitely have to be this last few words.

Thank you. Everyone of you guys have been phenomenal.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My schoolbag which I will definitely miss!


-alexeO-

No comments: