Friday, November 11, 2005

3 more days

Omgz.
Hahahaha. I can count the days to go to SPM with one hand!
Bwahahaha. I think I'm going insane.

So tomorrow, much later today to be exact..since it has already pass 12am..
Will be the last day of school.

Not any ordinary last days. It's the last day, forever!
:O!!!!

I'm not really like omgz so sad or anything.. Just u know.. feeling a little awkward. Next year no more school. Kinda like. Passed a stage in life u know?
It's like.. Everyone goes to school. And now. School's over. Parents will automatically put more responsibility.. In that kinda way. I suck in explaining.

Hopefully I'll manage to take enough photos for tomorrow. I shall post some. FINAL DAY GODDAMMIT. ACT MORE EXCITED OR SOMETHING!

For now,
I'll be going to bed soon. Final day of school. And i'm not even 17 yet.

Eh crapz.
I missed Nimi's birthday by 10 mins.
Happy Belated Birthday Nimi!

I wished her exactly 24 hours ago.
Time is passing so fast.


creepy..

-alexeO-

No comments: