Monday, November 14, 2005

Day One

I am sick. I feel extremely exhausted.

Day One of SPM isn't much to brag about. I started the day off in the early hours of the morning with this wanna vomit kinda feeling. I really thought I was gonna throw up that instant but luckily I managed to hold it in. Before that, I had diarrhea(however u spell it). I was quite frustrated on why all this sickness is only coming right before my SPM.

It sucks.

IT's not like I didn't have enough sleep. Normal school days I slept even less or about the same. But during those days nothing ever happened to me. Zzz.

So I did my BM essay paper and was feeling much better during the exam. Unfortunately, the freaking whiteboard was 100000miles away and even with my glasses I couldn't read the time duration written on the board. Without any time to calculate myself, I did what I could, not knowing how many minutes left to go. So I finished my First Essay in 1 hour and that is 15 minutes more than the time recommended for that part. I spent another 20 mins thinking of points for my 2nd essay and I think I picked the wrong question as after 4-5 points, I was stuck.

GG alex.

So I thought I write about that topic from another perspective just for the satisfaction of seeing a long written essay. Unfortunately, when I was busy scribbling down my 6th point, all I heard was this..

"Masa sudah tamat. Sila berhenti menulis"

What. The. F.

Omg.

......

I looked around. Ppl didn't mind the message as much as I did. Their answer book was nicely closed and arranged. I thought as if I was screwed right in the face.

What could I do? I finished my essay by writing down my last and final sentence and assumed my 6th point is my 'penutup'.

It sucks because the bloody pengawas doesn't tell you how many minutes more to go like any other exams.

So I duno how I did honestly. I think it depends on the examiner marking my paper. I was quite happy and satisfied on how I elaborated my points and every paragraph seemed detailed with examples. Only one point missing, and a lousy 'penutup'.. how
much marks could I lose there? :/

After my BM paper I had my objective history paper. Ppl were complaining on how tough it is compared to last year but I actually thought it's like any other paper I've done. The thing with this History Objective is that the level of difficulty is always the same for me and with my 32/40 marks for last year's SPM paper.. it's really a confidence booster for me.

After that, we had a 2 hour interval before our next paper. This was the time I got really screwed. Heat started to surround my entire body and I felt as if I was going to light something up on fire. I had a slight headache and I was extremely sleepy too. I only studied for my BM2 a little before I took a short nap(which wasn't that effective anyway).

I had fever. Why. Of all days and time.

I entered the examination hall feeling tired and sick. I felt as if I was going to fall asleep especially with the presence of the air-conditioned hall.

Zzz.

I finished the exam paper faster than most people not intentionally but I used that time to take my nap. Headache was getting worst and I was feeling more tired as the seconds went pass.
Sienz. I went home just now and immediately went to sleep. I woke up 2 hours later feeling dizzy and my head felt as if it was gonna burst. I just took a Panadol Actifast just now and it worked like a charm. I am feeling much better now, just a little tired. Must be the amount of sleep I had.

That pretty much sums up my entire Day One.
I'm hoping to recover 100% and concentrate for another 8 days.

History 2 tomorrow. The subjective part. Along with 2 english papers.
All the best, Alex.


-alexeO-

No comments: