Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Day Two

I was feeling much healthier today compared to yesterday.

English One was fine.. I think I'm quite satisfied with my first essay. My 2nd one was alright. I chose the question which required me to write a story with the title An Unexpected Visitor. My whole story was alright but the same thing which happened to BM happened again. Only I was a little ready this time. Once again, they didn't announce the time remaining.. So as I was writing my final bit.. "okay..masa sudah tamat.." ZZz. Once again i hurried and wrote my last few lines. I was damn glad my story was already 'end-able'. Zzz. But I could had written a better ending!

Hmmph.

Sejarah 2 was... pretty tough. Sigh. I can see my A flying away from me.
:(
I studied all the wrong things. My mind filled with useless facts I'm trying hard to remove now. Sienz.
I don't wanna talk much about it as i fear it will jinx my results. Haha.

7 days to go. You can do it!


-alexeO-

No comments: