Monday, November 21, 2005

If you have not tried the newly released and advertised Pepsi Tarik...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Don't try it.

As a fan of Pepsi, I have to admit how bad this drink is to my tastebuds. First sip, ok. Not bad. The coffee flavour was very mild. The pepsi was overpowering it. Few sips later, omg. What kinda drink is this. The cola and the coffee flavour doesnt blend at all. It was like drinking 2 different drinks at the same time. When my mind thinks of coffee, I taste coffee, when my mind thinks of cola, I taste cola. This is certainly something I will not purchase anymore unless I am in a desperate situation or something like that.

I finished it anyway. It wasn't a drink which would make you vomit or anything. But it just makes you cringe when you take a sip.

It's 4am now and I'm typing this. Overdose of caffeine. Crap.



-alexeO-

No comments: