Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Day Six

I just found out something today. I was on the phone with my mum earlier on and I jokingly asked her what is she expecting from me for this examinations.
This was briefly how the conversation went.

Me : Hahaha. So what are you expecting from me for SPM? :)
Mum : Har? Not much la.. I don't mind .. (friendly tone)
Me : Tell la. So at least I know what you expecting.
Mum : Okla. 7 As? (higher pitch)
Me : -_-
Me : If i cannot get how? I get all Cs can ar? (trying to reduce the high amount of pressure)
Mum : Ehh. All Cs cannooot. Cannot get nvm la. I not gonna cry or anything also.
Me : (less pressured) Okla. See how. But I seriously don't think I can get lor.
Mum : How many papers you have next week? 2-3 more then u start studying from now la. Then can achieve my expecatations.
Me : Okla see how.

Zzz.
My parents are actually expecting 7As. I also think that's the only results they'll be happy with.

Ironically, I just finished my 7th subject today.
7As so far? I don't think so.

Not really impossible or anything la. It all depends on the country's graph. I'm seriously wondering how the other 400,000 candidates are actually doing. I've been randomly checking anonymous SPM candidates' blogs to lighten up my curiosity.
Didn't help at all. They all are complaining about the same 'difficult' section or sharing similiar thoughts.

Sigh.

I think I'll be disappointed if I don't score for my BM, Eng, Maths, Moral. I'm not saying I'm expecting and predicting As for these few subjects but I'm just saying if I don't score an A for these few, I'll be sad. Geddit? :)
BM and Moral a little tricky though. But I know I won't be happy if I don't get A for both.

History. :/ How man. I really hope the marking is lenient as everyone is saying it is. Then I shall stand a small chance.

Those are my core subjects. Before SPM, i was targetting A for 5 of those. I think it's only natural if I'm doubting now.

Physics. I'll be happy if I score. Like I said before, I stand a small chance too. Hmm.

Today was Additional Mathematics. -_-
Paper 1 was good by my standards. I may not score as high as most of my frens did but when I checked the answers, I realised it's one of the best papers I had done.
Paper 2 was tougher. Section A was the toughest(somehow). Section B was easier. Section C I was actually wanting full marks but I just realised I got the meaning of 'acute' wrong. $^@#%!@%! 6 marks gone, not including careless mistakes for that section.

I have 3 more subjects left. Only one with a realistic chance with scoring an A. All the papers are next week.

Chem, Bio, EST.

Unless something amazing happen this weekend, I have to start thinking of ways to tell my mum on the last day of SPM that I may had just disappointed her.
Oh yea, it's her birthday btw, Happy Birthday Mum! The irony. Zzz.

I have already planned to have a chemistry discussion with Teck Eng. I'm gonna make sure it works out this time. I'll only disturb him once and that's it.
I really do not think I'm gonna score for Chem so I'll just leave it aside at the moment till my discussion.
Biology. It's all about notes and reading. Something I'm not good at but i'm still gonna try.

3 days left. 3 papers to go.
Cmon Alex. Only few days dammit!


-alexeO-

No comments: