Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Day Seven

My birthday was yesterday. Happy belated birthday Alex!

Spent many hours revising Chemistry. I'm glad I went to the twins' house on Saturday for some 'intensive class'. It really helped me 10-20 marks at least total. Chunted.

Also studied myself a little. Paper 1 I had many wrong but not as many as my other Chemistry exams. When I realised many of my frens scored like 2,3-7 wrong. I already gave up hope. Graph gonna be extremely high. Sien. Chemistry was never my thing anyway. Paper 2 was okay. Still tembak-able. Structure was a little tough but essay was slightly easier. Hopefully there's no trick questions behind and I scored. Zzz. Paper 3 was easy. Yea it was. I'm hoping to score at least a 4B. I dont want a 5C and below for any of my subjects.

Right after the papers I went straight to Chrisanne's house for a 3 and a half hours Biology tuition. I never had a Bio tuition before. So that was my first. Freddy was the tutor. Really good first impression. I recommend him to anyone who's looking for a Chem/Bio tuition. Nice guy too.

So now. Extremely tired. I slept at 2am and woke up at 5am. I really don't know why. I couldn't sleep again. Then I didn't sleep till now. Sienz. Zzz.

I can't afford to sleep now.
I still got stuff to read.

Biology. My last study paper.

Very last paper on Friday, EST(nothing to read)

After tomorrow, it's gonna be so much more relaxed.


ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

-alexeO-

No comments: