Tuesday, November 08, 2005

6/enam

enam hari lagi.

ish.

Less than a week till SPM. Wow. Haha. I'm a big boy. So close. I'm not gonna blog about how much I need to study now. Cause it's pointless.

:)

If the last post was dedicated to my class teacher, this post is dedicated to my class, Sr 5 Sc 1.

Thx guys for making it all happen. Because of you guys we have a class forum and a class blog. Eventhough they are both dead at the moment..but hey cmon, it's still there!
I'll start posting individual messages to each and every one of my classmates soon..and maybe some other ppl from other places which are of the same birthyear with me.. Yeap that includes you too, joyce. Just a personal word of thanks from me..since this is my final schooling year, I wanna give a little tribute to friends whom I met while studying in school.

Here are a few pics I took on the second last friday of school. The last friday is this coming friday btw.

Sorry if these shots are taken from limited angles. I just wanna post pics cause I'm in the mood.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Clockwise from top left : Chuang Sing, Allen, Vivian, Kelvin, Haris, unknown, Jia Xin, Wan Choy, Kar Wai and Richmond(hidden).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
L - R : Richmond, Jia Xin, Su Cheng, Cezlynn, Kim, Kar Wai, Kelvin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
L - R : Same la as above. Additional guy beside Kelvin is Chuang Sing.

Hmmz.
I know things will never be the same as before.


-alexeO-

No comments: