Thursday, November 03, 2005

11/Sebelas

11 more days till SPM begins.
That's very short.

I know.

It's already November. SPM starts this month. I gotta work 25125X harder.

Here's a look on my SPM registration slip thing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Somehow I feel Number 8 shouldn't be there.. :/

Had tuition today at 9am in the freaking morning. So freaking early omg. So I slept at 2am but still realised that I did not have sufficient sleep. So I got back home, ate some breakfast and fell asleep at about 2pm. Woke up at 5pm just now. Ate half-boiled egg my sister made and I'm now here typing this.

I can imagine my friends cramming everything into their brains at this very second and I'm here staring at the computer screen. It reminds me of my PMR days. Only except I worked like 10% more that year. Only because it was so freaking 'study-able'. Unlike now. What happens if I come across something I don't understand now.
Then I have nobody to ask. Then ppl will tell me too late. Then I will be officially gg-ed.

My mind's full of junk I have to get rid of.

I also realised in exactly one month's time for now will be the last day of SPM.

For now, pls spend a couple of seconds n put me in your prayers. I do know there's a saying which goes 'God won't help ppl who doesn't help themselves'...but I also know there's another saying which goes 'we have to forgive and forget' and I hope it's not too late.


and No. I still will not regret.

-alexeO-

No comments: