Saturday, November 19, 2005

Day Three and Day Four

Sorry this is long overdue. I wanted to post this on a daily basis but something happened on Day Three which entirely spoilt my mood and plan.

On Day Three, there were the 2 Modern Mathematic papers. There was also an Art theory paper between the 2 papers but since I did not take Art for SPM, I had a 4-hour break. It didn't feel like 4 hours anyway. My friends drove me out for breakfast, then they bought MacDonalds for lunch. During the 4 hour interval, we also had a good time chatting with each other on our future courses and the Genting trip. Pretty interesting conversations.

Many also went home during the break. -_-

The Mathematic papers were pretty easy overall. Ms.Ki(my maths teacher in school) set harder papers for Paper 2. Paper 1 was easy but I had more mistakes than trials. Zzz. I'm pretty confident for Mathematics. Hmm.

The thing which spoilt my mood was I lost my friend's handphone. Well I didn't really 'lose' it. We both played a part in it. However I still feel very responsible and sorry. So lazy to explain again. Ask me personally for details. :/

Day Four was the 3 Physics papers. Paper One was easier than expected. Questions were straight forward and answerable. But I damn disappointed cause I got like damn many wrong. My frens had like 3,4,6,8 mistakes. But I calculated and realised it doesn't affect much if you count the OVERALL score. Cause their marks would be divided by 1.9 and bla bla bla. Not much difference. Paper 2 was still okay. It wasnt OMG SUPER TOUGH or wasnt OMG SUPER EASY too. Just do-able. Realised I made several mistakes too. Should be OKAY. Essay part was slightly tougher though. Paper 3 was still okay. I really don't know how I did. Just hoping I get an examiner who is not strict and just wanna finish his job. -_-. Sigh hopefully.

I calculated with my friend who was about the same standard with me and we agak-agaked our marks. Realised we actually stood a small chance to get a borderline A! Omgz. Haha. I am expecting at least a 4B for physics. And that is not a sign of arrogance. There are ppl who are expecting 1A. GOOD LUCK ALEX.

I had no paper on Friday. My next paper would be on Tuesday, Wednesday. Moral on Tuesday, Add Maths on Wednesday.

It's all about practicing and memorising this week.
Then the following week I have Chemistry and Biology and finally, EST.

Things doesn't get any better till my final paper.
I've already finished almost half of SPM. This is faster than I thought. :)

5 days to go, 5 papers to manage.

Bwahahaha.

-alexeO-

No comments: