Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I hate you

More specifically, if you're a hypocrite.

Hypocrites annoy me to the core. Whether intentionally or not, they still suck. Some of them, are hypocrites just because they want to try to please a particular person around them for the sake of getting their approval or attention or just... to be damn fake la.

Stupid hypocrites.

You know who you are.

Don't pretend to be such a laid back student la if you're actually not!

Don't pretend to be one of those anti-smoking campaigners when you actually want to smoke yourself la!

Don't pretend to turn over a new leaf when you actually still have a passion with something which is isn't good le!

Can't people just be honest?
With themselves?
With the people around them?
With me?

Like I or anyone else around them will hate them so much liddat for being who true to themselves. In fact, hypocrites annoy me more than anything else.

One of my ultimate pet peeves.

Because I had fun doing it, i'm gonna continue to list down the hypocritical stuff i see around me.

Don't pretend to have such a strong 'care' and 'love' for the environment or animals but you actually love eating all those delicious meat la!

Don't pretend to be so religious when you actually sin so much yourself!

That's all, I think.

Here are some random stuff I took with my hp camera today when it was heavily congested in the toll. Eventhough I had the Smart Tag, they closed one lane so there were many many cars. T_T


Random cars cutting my lane


Cool looking scenery


Wahaha. super gaya driver me~ :D


yay i updated.

i just read back wat i posted.
wat a boring post. :/



-alexeO-

No comments: