Tuesday, April 10, 2007

5 Science 1, Class of 2005

It's 6.30am now and I haven't slept cause I stayed up the whole night doing this very clip.

Not only because I am so willing to sacrifice la.
Stupid Nescafe I drank at 12am just is making me super awake now. -__-

Anyway, to my previous school and classmate, 5sc1 students,

This is the best I can do considering I started around 4am and with the limited amount of photos I have.

Yea I know I am supposed to have alot of photos of the class... but.. sigh..

I used to have so so so many more photos but they're all gone!

I cannot find them!
I duno where they all gone to. :(

So this compilation have like almost every photo I got.
Yea, that bad.

I'm gonna make a second photo compilation... so if you guys got any other photos which involves the class, pls do send me!! Thx!

Anyway,
enjoy!

:)


*ps: dun skip any part! watch the whole thing photos to photos. remember to think back of all the stuff we used to do back then! Bwahaha.




Ah.


-alexeO-

No comments: