Wednesday, April 18, 2007

boring

I cannot stand it anymore. My American Music and Popular Culture lecturer is DAMN FREAKING BORING!#!@$@!$!@$!@@!$

She, yes a she, is like the perfect picture of the definition of boring. Seriously.

It's so sad because she hasn't been doing this lecturing thing for long but she's totally not trying hard enough to improve her lecturing skills! She knows her stuff but sometimes I think to myself, 'can she be anymore boring?'

It is 3X worst that the lecture has to be early in the morning where I still am half asleep.

ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAD TO STAY UP FOR A FOOTBALL MATCH THE NIGHT BEFORE?!!

It was torture I tell you. Complete torture.

Because it's a music related subject, we were often given much songs to listen to. And I actually just stared at the track time, waiting for it to finish, counting by the seconds..

2:33..
2:32..
2:31..

Oh my god.

I'm ranting like a 10 yr old girl but I don't care. Mainly because I've never came across such a boring use of 2hrs of my life every week before!

I AM SOMEONE WHO ISNT EASILY BORED SUMMORE! omg man.

I think people in my lecture also think i'm abit weird after noticing me occasionally turning around looking at some random people in the class and then turning away when they look back.

Not once summore.
Many times.

CANT HELP IT LA. DAMN BORED WAT TO DO.

She isn't good in the way that she never ever make sure people will understand the things she say. She ASSUMES the class is with her when no one responds.

I know the students are supposed to ask her for clarification if we didn't understand something but, we did before! she went on FURTHER elaborating on some musical terms 90% of the class wouldn't understand like purposely doing it to shut us up. she became not understandable the following week again.

super no point!
so we just gave up la.

end up the class all had a quiet 2 hrs just staring at this young looking lady going on and on and on about some jazz genre or blues.

And the JAZZ and BLUES genre is just super inappropriate for her lectures.

First she's so boring already.
Then include the damn freaking boring jazzy tunes.

summore not the famous ones.. the origins of jazz.. the early jazz music.. how they sound like..

I almost got a headache just by feeling bored. I couldn't believe it.

Was trying so hard not to sleep just now, and i managed to do it succesfully.


Sigh.

6-7 more weeks of seeing her.
Hope I can 'tahan'.
:/


-alexeO-

No comments: