Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Case of Jazz

I've not been updating because life is pretty much a routine and assignments deadlines are reaching fast.

Too fast in fact for my liking.

I'm gonna be in deep shit soon if I don't start getting my ass to the library to do my research for the assignments which are due next week and the week after. Very tedious ones too!

I got one due tomorrow, which I've not even started writing on! Haha!

It's a concert review.. and I've selected for myself a jazz concert.. more specifically, a Diana Krall: Live in Paris concert..

the whole show was pretty much the same played again and again but the last encore performance I felt was really genuinely good!

Because I'm a kind soul who likes to share good things with my friends, here's the clip!

Diana Krall - A Case of You


I like her deep, sultry, sexy vocals eventhough she's old enough to be my mother's younger sister. -_-
confusing, but nvm.

Enjoy the song!
and be touched.


-alexeO-

No comments: