Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Booths galore~

Many many booths set up in my uni today

exciting~

firstly, the blood donation drive was here!


random ppl donating blood

i didn't donate though not because I'm selfish or scared, but I have a inherited disease which made me ineligible to be a healthy donor! ;) Actually if I got fresh blood, abit scared also la. And my disease wont spread one. -_- so don't avoid me ok?
it's actually not really a disease la.. just some condition where i'm lack of a certain enzyme.. zzz. :/

then, i saw..



Some drug awareness booth led by some chief inspector!

I didn't spend much time there though, looking at all sorts of interesting looking drugs and pills and all.. which looks pretty tempting. bwahaha.
and they also had some drug abuse talk in a lecture theatre sometime in the afternoon.. u actually gotta REGISTER to attend this talk. There were actually people attending that talk!! super surprised. Why would such talk interest anyone.. O_o

Then there was also the...



DIGI BOOTH!

wahaha my telco line~
I <3 digi.
jus coz i'm using it.

they promoting some new Fu-Yoh subscription plan thing and giving out good charlotte tickets if you purchase a certain amount of reload for your prepaid and subscribing to the plan.

However, all I did was to buy the reload, and they gave me the passes immediately!!

YAY! :D
Now I'm going to the concert too!
Just 24 hrs ago, I was already tengah complaining to my frens how I will be damn jealous that I won't be attending.

But now I am~
LOLOL.

I still super sleepy now cause of my boring lecture made boring my my boring lecturer and the fact that I only slept for 2 hrs.
Gonna sleep soon.

Nite!


-alexeO-

No comments: