Friday, April 20, 2007

Hm

Everyone is talking about the shooting incident in Virginia Tech in the US.

I felt for the victims, but the gunman had his own problems which is pretty sad as well.

I'm not saying that what he done was right because of how he was treated, but his actions weren't out of randomness or had some mental disorder which prompted the shooting.

It's pretty sad. What happened to him in high and middle school.

It seems to mirror my own piece of history. O_O

I read an interesting piece of update from Yahoo! News : http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070419/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_shooting

Here are some things i found interesting in that article:

"Chris Davids, a Virginia Tech senior who graduated from Westfield High School in Chantilly, Va., with Cho in 2003, recalled that the South Korean immigrant almost never opened his mouth and would ignore attempts to strike up a conversation."

"Once, in English class, the teacher had the students read aloud, and when it was Cho's turn, he just looked down in silence, Davids recalled. Finally, after the teacher threatened him with an F for participation, Cho started to read in a strange, deep voice that sounded "like he had something in his mouth," Davids said."

"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said.

Omg stupid american kids.

"There were just some people who were really mean to him and they would push him down and laugh at him," Roberts said Wednesday. "He didn't speak English really well and they would really make fun of him."


I know exactly how it feels!
Well, I wasn't exactly pushed.. as far as I remembered.. I think.. eh maybe got.. but.. still! I was bullied in school!

So... all I gotta say now is..

Be afraid my former schoolmates..

be very afraid..


Bwahahaha!


-alexeO-

No comments: