Friday, April 27, 2007

Car

I was driving home today when I suddenly saw this car turning out of the parking area for the student apartments near my university.. So out goes my camera phone to capture this 'once in a lifetime' event..



So unique!

And the car was like.. real small... everything seems so fragile.. like a little knock will break the car into pieces.

I trailed the car, not intentionally though.. it just so happened that it took the
same path I was taking.

So after another stop, I took more pics. Haha.



Somehow, I kept a reasonable 'longer' gap then i do with other cars.. I think it's because it's real hard to estimate the distance because of its rare size and length and all..

And there's was this part where it was congested and that car just caught the attention of every single car around it. Haha. Makes my "Waja", which, was right behind that car very much more inferior that it already is. -_-

So cool antique looking car.

Are they even allowed to be on the roads of today?

I wonder if it can go as fast as today's car on the highway or something.



Hmm.
If these are the cars ppl of the past were driving, where have they all gone to today? Some antique car gallery perhaps? Or why is it only usually seen in some rich man's mansion's garage.. Why is it rarely, or not at all seen on the roads today?
Too slow?
Too fragile?
Hmm.
:/


Randomnya.



-alexeO-

No comments: