Saturday, April 14, 2007

Everything-random post

I'm at a state where every song I listen to now sounds nice.

The songs in my windows media library are great. *thumbs up sign* very proud of myself that I've finally compiled a reasonable amount of songs which all I enjoy listening to.
I think I know how to know if I found someone who shares the same taste as me. Asking them to judge my song library!

Super random.

Anyway, here are some random photos which may or may not have relevance to one another.

Enjoy this random post.


this is a picture of kim and other ppl looking very happy :-



this is a picture of me being squashed by some big dudes from my class in high school. you can see my pitiful face if u look closely enuff. =( :-



this is a picture of praveen, tk and i in Kuching airport waiting for the plane back to KL. Who says 3 dudes cannot camwhore together too? :-



this is a group picture of the Kuching guys and 3 KL guys in one of the Kuching guys' penthouse. Thanks for bringing us around! We had fun! :-



this is a picture of my Puma shoes. It was so clean last time. :( It's so dirty and yellow now. Permanent yellow stain. Sigh. how to remove! :-



and this is a blur picture of Vincent Ng dancing with Syahirah! Bwahahaha. He's gonna kill me for this but I dun care. This picture was taken by Jia Xin. :-




ok. end of random-ness.


gdbye all.



-alexeO-

No comments: