Monday, June 30, 2008

Goodbye, Malaysia

Ok. In a couple of hours time.. I will be in a plane leaving to..............


.
.
.


... the UK for a holiday!

Ok like nobody knows that already. But I thought I could frighten some of you guys who thought I would be heading overseas to study ma.. Not yet, but soon enough that day will come. Shit dowan to think about it.

Anyway, this holiday of mine will be a pretty long one too as I'll be back a day before the semester begins so that's definitely a long enough time to miss me hah. Kinda crappy seeing that it is basically gonna take up the rest of my semester break but hey, who am I to complain. I get to go on a vacation.

So I most probably wouldn't get to see any of you guys anymore for the next 2 weeks or so and for sure I'll miss the most of you! (haha words carefully selected)

The main purpose of this trip would to be attend my brother's convocation and the holidaying is just to 'tumpang' this trip. But cannot help but feel darn excited after hearing about the places I'm about to go. By the end of this trip, I should be able to share with everyone my experiences in... exotic Greece, Dubai for a couple of days and the most of all... EMIRATES STADIUM THE HOME TO ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB.

I should be taking a stadium tour if all goes well and if I'm not mistaken that'll include visits around the stadium and to the players' changing room and stuff. Shit shit shit. Fabregas' sweat. HAHAHAHA.

Super excited.

Gonna take pics for sure. But does that mean more Series(s) for this blog? Lol. Will amount to be damn alot for sure. And my Japan one still incomplete summore. :(

And I still haven't blog about my Melaka trip but no time already! So here's the link to the albums I posted on Facebook. Read the captions. After browsing through the entire 2 albums while reading the caption, it's almost already like a blog entry. Actually, it IS in fact quite detailed so I don't know how much more extra I can blog about.

  • Album #1

  • Album #2


    I guess that should be all.

    Oh btw, I managed two(2) complete posts and one(1) incomplete post before this. So read them all if you want to.

    Don't miss me too much when I'm away buddies. And if time permits, I should be able to blog sometime in the next 2 weeks in my brother's house.

    So stay tuned for updates from the other side of the world.

    Rawr.


    C y'all soon enough.




    -alexeO-
  • No comments: