Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Overcame strong currents, rough waves and consecutive tossing about but persisted through like a true champion and eventually risen from the adversity without a scratch.




My pen-drive is one heck of a fighter.

Survived the god-forbidding and imperil nature of the apocalyptic, deadly washing machine but still as fit as a fiddle, a computerized one, if that makes any sense at all.

On another totally irrelevant note,

A belated hello to...




omgz. omgz. omgz.

My very first console *wipes tear*.

I actually had a PS3 for a very short period but that is not counted because of the 'very short period' I had it for which amounts to.. never having it at all.

Bla, bla, bla to the Nintendo Wii being not suited for 'real' 'hardcore' gamers. Bla, bla, bla to lousier graphics and smaller memory capacity or other parallel things of little relevance.

I don't really care in the first place because for one, I never had a console to begin with so to hell with the hardcore gaming bull as I've never been 'hardcore' gamer before and I don't think I ever wanna be one. And besides, I still love my computer and playing games 'casual'-ly.

Two, I am not excited with the prospect of frantically pushing buttons on a controller for games because I was raised by my dad to think of that as a very absurd and erm, unintelligent thing to do. The Wii brings gaming to a whole new level. *swings imaginary remote

And thirdly, it's an extremely good party, casual gaming machine! Good bonding tool for family and friends alike. Yes you know you want to bond with me *raises eyebrow wtf

And oh yea, not forgetting you get to sweat while at it too. Regardless how insignificant your perspiration is as compared to playing real sports or hitting the gym, hey, at least it keeps your pulse racing even during your gaming times. Good for lazy arses like myself.

SO DARN EXCITING!

I got it like.. 1-2 weeks ago and the only downside to it is probably its games which costs a bomb if you want to buy games which come along with accessories, like a toy guitar for guitar hero etc but that applies to other consoles too I understand. And also due to my lack of console gaming in my lifetime, the first night I slept after playing I had a terrible headache omg T___T. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I was about to puke or something. But thankfully I only suffered for that one night only.

And another downside is probably the fact that I showered 3 times for that one day I did nothing at all but play the Wii. ._.||

This device should make me a better host now. Hah.

Ok post much longer than I initially intended it to be.

And after all that, I have to remember somewhere at the back of my mind that I still got one more crucial exam paper to go next week. -______- super potong stim *grumble grumble*




-alexeO-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg omg play the tennis one!! i'll beat u kao kao in it XD bowling too no doublt bwahahaha

Alex Yeo said...

oh oh.

come la tmc.

they don't call me The Gamer for nothing!

*does victory sign

rawr rawr rawr