Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random Thoughts: Blogging

Sometimes I wonder when would be the day I finally stop 'penning' my thoughts onto this blog of mine.

It could 10 years time, next year, next week, or even tomorrow - I dunno.

My blog's so old the thought of it is almost incomprehensible. Will I still blog the day I get married, have kids, retire, and so on?

And what if my kids become old enough to be able to read my blog and go through my old posts one day. What will they think of their father omgz. Emotard whiny daddy. That doesn't sound good at all.

I was going through my archives(yes, again) and I discovered things I've already previously forgotten about! And that is the best part about blogging in my opinion. Reliving the memories of the past. ~_~

Leaving those random thoughts aside,

slightly busy period now. actually, one that has been going on for the past few weeks already. that's why I keep delaying some posts I should have posted long time ago. exams mah.

the internet connection on my main computer died on me, again.

my unhealthy sleeping habit is back. with a vengeance too.

worst semester ever gonna be all over soon *prepares confetti*

i really really hate mosquitoes. and any other pests for that matter. sorry son/daughter, i guess you have to ask your mother.




-alexeO-

No comments: