Monday, June 30, 2008

Alex the Bowler

*Ok, next.


Ok this is going to be a shameless post.

Remember how I said my bowling improved drastically? Well actually it still kinda suck la if compared relatively to other people but hey, it's an achievement for me. So once again.. LET ME BE!!!!!11 Hmmph. >_>

Because people might not believe me, this is the evidence rawr:





Triple digits babeh. The other scores are liquified upon several requests. Haha.


From my second game:





Ok lah. Almost there.. hahaha still one of my better scores.

Wahahaha I actually think I found several reasonings behind it..

For one,

I actually think I am not that bad in ball-games(games with balls) all these time?? HAHA. Really man. I mean.. putting aside my lack of agility or speed... I can actually play ball-games pretty well that's IF I actually spend time playing it. Just because I don't or refuse to play the games doesn't mean I would naturally suck in them right right right?

Ok secondly.. which has a little relevance to the first point.. I think right.. I am those type who will become very consistent and good in a certain ball-sport after warming up! Ok maybe this applies to everyone else in this world as well.. but it's pretty much a proven theory with me. All I need is to play that particular sport for a while, depending on how long I hadn't played it, then I would be very consistent in it and all. Wait I know this sounds like the most basic general thing in the world but it's a little more.. specific with me. GAH duno how to explain. Just accept it. -_-

Bwahahaha. So right.. maybe after so long of 'not playing', my recent bowling outing a couple of weeks/months(?) before that fortunate day of bowling, was the 'warm-up' to my good bowling day!

OMG I DAMN CHEONG HEI(long-winded) I JUST REALISED.

ANYWAY, MY FINAL POINT AND PROBABLY MOST IMPORTANT POINT WOULD BE...

*drum rolls*

.
.
.





WII BOWLING!!!

HAHAHA! this could be the reason behind it all. that 'good bowling' day was my first 'real bowling' ever since I got my Wii and that could be the reason behind my improvement. And omg omg if that is proven correct, I would become a living evidence of how playing Wii can actually improve your skills in any real life sports or games they have for the Wii.

Awesome.

But then again, after all of that, I just have a fishy feeling that the next time I bowl, I will suck again like how I used to. Wow. So much for my reasonings. :/

King of cheong-hei-ness and no-significance posts signing out.




-alexeO-

No comments: