Thursday, June 19, 2008

*grumble grumble

Okay this could sound annoying because it probably implies me thinking too much again.

But do you know the times when you suddenly think of something you regretted saying or doing so much you could feel the embarrassment so heightened like it just happened a few seconds ago?

I'm sure you do.

Well I have that occurrences like a lot, hen duo, banyak banyak, oh surprise surprise.

So anyway, the most recent one would be the flashback of the time during my very first tutorial in university last year, where we had to take turns introducing ourselves in a circle, in a fun way through answering several interesting questions.

The difficult thing would be how we were supposed to memorize and repeat everyone else's answers so the further we are from the beginning of the circle, the more we have to memorize.

One of the more interesting questions would be the color of the undergarment we were wearing at that present time(yeah my tutor quite the hamsap) and the funny thing would be how everyone had to repeat the color of everyone's undergarment over and over again as the circle gets bigger.

But that's not the question which affected me deeply strangely enough.

The one which left a scar in my memory box(wtf is that) would be the simple question of my favourite celebrity.

I had a tough time trying to think of one because knowing me, I like to be original and being somewhere in the middle of the circle certainly limits my capacity to be original because my favourite actor/singer would most probably be taken up by then.

So anyway, it was finally my turn and even by then when I started answering the questions one by one (the favourite celebrity was among the last few questions), I still hadn't thought of a celebrity to choose.

So the panicky me immediately reminded myself of the most recent favourite song or any particular nice song I can think of at that moment and just list out the person who sang that particular song.

Which wasn't a good choice to make at all.

Because the smart, intelligent me had a random thought on the song about Angels to which I muttered somewhat proudly..

"Robbie Williams"

NooooooooooOOOooOOoooooOoOOo.

While several girls and guys before or even after me had supercool personalities like Freddie Mercury and Ayumi Hamasaki respectively, I had a freaking British pop sensation. Not like that's a bad thing, but I'm a freaking guy the last time I checked and even Beyonce would be a better option me thinks.

But Robbie Williams? Wtf wtf.

He's like the ultimate sex icon for girls swooning over and all. Come on Alex, Robbie Williams?? Gaaah!

I think my tutorial mates were also in various states of disbelief.

Some immediately asked, "Robin, the actor, or Robbie?"

To which I proudly answered again, "Robbie."

Dammit knowing better I should have answered Robin. Argh.

So much for wanting to be original.

*slaps self

Well at least if it ever happens to me again, I probably would be more ready next semester. I'll say someone cool like Fergie from Black Eyed Peas.. or maybe not.

I'm sorry I wasted your time if you actually read through everything. Haha. But it was really troubling me okay. Zzz. I just had to get it out. *grumbles grumbles again.

>_>



-alexeO-

No comments: