Monday, June 30, 2008

My Mid-Year Resolutions

*I'm on a super tight schedule. So here goes:


Hello. Seeing that I've failed all of my New-Year Resolutions this year, I am gonna start a new one afresh. It'll probably look the same. Just reworded. Then WTH do I need to post this up right?! SUKA LAH! LET ME BE!!!!1 Hmmph.

  • To be far less self-conscious when it comes to interacting with other people.
  • To participate in tutorials. Despite whether I have anything extra-intelligent to say or not.
  • To not be late for assignment submissions. And if, I repeat IF, possible, start early.
  • To study harder and be more diligent in my studies. :(
  • To start more Hellos.
  • To participate in clubs and societies. <-- lol nat.
  • Improve body clock.
  • To hit the gym more often.


    Ok. This post shall act as a reminder for the next 6 months.

    C'mon Alex. You shape and decide your life.



    -alexeO-
  • No comments: