Friday, March 30, 2007

A random peek into the past

Today's random peek will be on the year 2005.
My final schooling year, having classmates who some I will definitely remember till the day I die.

emo.

This random peek will feature an image I compiled. It's actually a 'montage' of photos I took of my classmates which was actually done for the sake of the school magazine.

Unfortunately, SOMEHOW, apparently, the school money-minded-idiotic-stupid authorities decided that they didn't want that page or only limited every class to one page or something. So the 'other' page was taken instead.

But that's not the point.

The point is,
this is senior 5 science 1, class of 2005.

Things were different then.
Things were so different then.


Memories. I especially love the Chuang Sing's pic. Super lol.

*click the pic to enlarge*

The only thing I can summarise about this random peek is that,
it's weird how some classmates who were never seen as 'close' are actually closer now.
or, how it's also weird that how some classmates who WERE actually close that year actually drifted apart slightly.

as the world rotates,
so will the people who are living in it.


ahhhh.....


give me my time back.




-alexeO-

No comments: