Thursday, March 29, 2007

I have no true friends

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here



Lol.
Grats YKK and KarWai who both scored 70 and currently highest. Although it must be stressed that KarWai achieved that score after doing TWICE. Faggot.

My name is on top to show that it is actually POSSIBLE to score full marks.

Can't help but to be disappointed with my schoolmates.
ALL ON THE VERGE OF FAILING OR FAILED!

YKK was my SAM Pre-U classmate for goodness sake!

Bwahaha.

Actually not really that disappointed la.
I purposely put the questions damn tricky so that people, especially Nick who was claiming he know me so much won't get full marks.

Hehehe. For those of you who hasn't taken the true friendship test yet, do it! click on that image.

Will I find my ultimate true friend?

Hmmm.



-alexeO-

No comments: