Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tagged

-_-

Su Cheng tagged me.
So here it is.

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1. i'm colorblind
2. i don't like vegetables but brocolli rox
3. i eat least compared to my guy frens
4. i like working out
5. people laugh at me somehow eventhough i'm not very much of a joker
6. i am very emotional. in a weird way.


and i'm not tagging anyone because no one would bother.

and the joke which will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Q: What do you call an indian driving a ferrari?
A: A thief.

A joke which I happily told my class upon request by my lecturer today and the looks on the faces of the class were priceless. Lol.

After I finished my joke,
Many had 'that' smile still fixed on their face when they should be bursting out laughing already.

You know 'that' smile? The smile where u put on when u are expecting something funny coming up the next second.. the smile of anticipation of a joke.

So the smile remained there.. few seconds later.. it slowly turned into a confused smile.

I had to ask the class if they got it or not, with an incredibly huge grin on my face.

I was forcing myself not to make my face red.
Blood. Don't. Rush. Up. My. Face. Pls.

Another few seconds later.. someone said "ohhh.." I don't know if it was out of politness or courtesy or wat. But an "ohhh.." was still said.

Then a polite laughter erupted around the class.

-_-

Why alex. Why.
When I didn't try, i regret deeply when I go home.

When I actually forced myself to do it to avoid any regrets whatsoever by picking up all my courage I had inside me,
it will turn out like this.

:(

Naw. to be frank, i'm not really sad. Coz i know no one will care about my bad joke or the bad joker by the next tutorial.
I'm just stating how close-to-embarassment i was. ~_~

close-to-embarassment because i wasn't really THAT embarassed somehow. I don't know why. It's pretty much a pleasant surprise~

and if you're wondering why the joke i told was quite racist, it was because we were supposed to say local msian jokes to make the foreigners in my tutorial group understand the 'culture' and politics behind the image of the true malaysian.

paiseh. back to assignment now.



-alexeO-

No comments: