Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My assignment

This will be a further rant on my assignment. So you can stop reading here if you don't want to waste the few minutes of ur life.

---

I really don't know what to say about my assignment. What the lecturer will think when he reads it. His first impression. His final impression.

Because I liked how I started it but somewhere in the middle, it got all messy and confusing.

And most lines are like directly from the readings I had to read.

So I'm not even sure if I answered one part of the question or not.
What if I totally got the wrong picture of the question?

What if my essay simply shows that I didnt understand the whole important concept thingy I was supposed to understand.

What if I don't have the key concepts in my essay? :|

It's a little too late to be thinking alot now. I rather do whatever I can now and not worry about the points I've already chosen and done and concentrate on completing the whole damn thing.

Afterall, it's only my very first assignment. I hope there's leniency floating in the air for this time around. I would want to see comments pasted all over my assignment.

I have another one due Thursday. Another reason not to think of what I've already done here.

The best thing now is to just let it be.
I didn't really screw up the whole entire thing.. It just got a few lengthy points which I'm not even sure I put them into context correctly. Whether I related them correctly to the question or not. I spoke quite abit about history of some stuff which I'm not sure whether it's needed or not.

I think it's gonna turn out fine, maybe not the best. But fine. I am sure the lecturer's gonna so obviously see that I don't get some of the key concepts I was supposed to get. Main part of the question not really answered. But it IS answered. And that's what makes it fine.

I think I'm just thinking to much. The fact that I want everything to be perfect in my writings.

All I need know is to complete my final point, add a conclusion, put in my citations, reference lists and a cover page. And if word limit exceeded, find some stuff to cancel.

Sounds simple but those are stuff which requires hours of discipline and work.

I guess I gotta complete it for the rest of the day when I wake up later since it has already past midnight and I gotta sleep for my tutorial tomorrow. Final day to do it. I can't possibly do it on Wednesday, which is the deadline. I gotta start researching on my other assignment which is due Thursday.

It's gonna be another long day in front of the PC tomorrow.
And the day after.

And possibly the day after the day after.

What a crapload week.

And possibly the week after this week too.

I just hope I don't lose my passion for writing at the end of it all.
:/


-alexeO-

No comments: