Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Spirit of a plumber

I am blogging from Taylors SJ library currently and out of my comfort of
home. :( Something happened with my regular transportation so I'm stuck
here in the library while waiting for Kelvin to finish his stuff in
the library. I don't really mind anyway. It's quite cooling here.
Coms are just a little sucky and internet is just a little slow.. but
i'm a tolerant boy. :)

Just around 30 mins ago, Kelvin suddenly decided to eat something.
I followed and we went to McDs.

We ate a while..
chatted.
gossiped as usual.
and talked behind ppl's backs.
:)

that's what u get when u have both of us together.

So anyway,
we decided to leave as we already spent more time than we should there.
We were going back to the library when..

I had the funniest shocking shock of my whole current SAM year.
HAHAHAHAHAH.

Kelvin..
u see..
was as usual attempting to walk funny.

There was this huge longkang we have to cross via a ramp
and Kelvin decided to take the SHORTCUT to the
main road instead.. which in the end
took much more time than it was meant to be. HAHAHAHA.

I took the safe route as usual as I still want to finish my year in SAM
happily without any severe injuries..
Kelvin, on the other hand.. tried the bloody tough route(imo), as i
think he tried to be gaya and show off the ability of his long legs.

It failed. Horrendously.
HAHAHAHAHA.

I can't stop laughing as I'm typing this post.
Freaking funny..

Ok my drawing sucks. Real life and online. I am trying to draw the scene
out with Paint. LMAO. Just try to picture it okay? Use ur imaginative
brain neurons! If there is such a thing. ;) I took a photo with my
handphone.. but I got problem sending it the computer.. So this will
do temporarily..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ok this was the longkang Kelvin and I tried to cross.. I picked
the safe route of course.. the ramp. Kelvin on the other hand..

wanted to try something special and went to the shortcut.

Suddenly..

"Pap!"

Both of us who were at our own roads paused. Looked at each other,
and then looked down at the big drain.

"Oh shit"

"Huh?"

"Oh shit"

"???"

Kelvin was looking down at the longkang. I followed suit.
I almost had the shock of my life.
A half funny half worried shock u know.. those kind.

Kelvin's bloody student ID.. which he cleverly placed at the back of his
pants.. was in the bloody drain. HAHAHAHA. The white color of the
Student ID was so distinct it made the situation even funnier.
For a second, I thought Kelvin finally went to where he belonged. LMAO.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Kelvin's ID got hooked at the arrow marked HAHAHAHA.

So anyway, both of us were at lost of what to do. Kelvin insisted on
getting his student ID.. I told him otherwise.. I was like..

"Nvm la.. pay RM25 only..save the trouble"

"NONONO. I MUST take it. I cannot go back to the library!"

"Nvm one la.. I help you take ur bag and books from the library.."

Deep inside, I was laughing like mad.
Hahahahaha.

"Kelvin don't go and take la.. damn dirty you know.."

"I MUST la! And I don't think you got the strength to pull me up.. must
get help"


"-_-"

"Okla we find help from random strangers"

Then we started to look left and right for ppl who can help..
This man zoomed past us.. clearly not interested in us.
This chinese guy said he was rushing.
Then this .. african man.. passed. A student in INTI i think.

"Eh Kelvin go ask him.. go go go!"
(I was damn confident he will help.. non-malaysians seemed to be more
helpful)

Kelvin then proceeded and asked..
SO he was damn helpful and all la.. helped the noob out of the drain
after he took.

Hahahaha.
The situation was so funny you have to be there to see it.
And summore it happened to Kelvin Tan.
Hahahaha. Twice the fun.

So I'm finally back here with the comfort of the air conditioned library,
blogging and laughing at what just happened. Kelvin's beside me with
his hardly-rescued student ID card, looking satisfied on what he had
achieved.

Lol. However funny that was for me, I still gotta say I admire his
spirit man!
Honestly, if it happened to me, I would just say screw it.
I mean.. it's not really my fault.. i know my limits.. my stumpy legs
wouldn't allow me to do such thing.. And even if I could..the thought
of entering a longkang..
Ergh~

Hahaha.
Enuff for now.

Connection quite the slow over ere.


-alexeO-

No comments: