Sunday, February 12, 2006

Change of the tides

After last week's post, I suffered from a lack of inspiration and ideas. And still is suffering now. :(

So on Thursday, Allen,Kelvin,Haris,Richmond and I sent Praveen off-ed at KLIA. He left to Trinity College at Melbourne for his foundation studies. The beginning of our high school friends seperations? I don't know. It just feels awkward having your friend flying off to another place for his studies. It's not like it didn't happen before.. Adrian left after Form 1, Janice after Form 2, Joyce after Form 3..
I mean it's just different this time. I just can't explain it.

So like what I did for Adrian, I'm gonna dedicate this little post to him! :)

Hm,
It IS gonna be different without having Praveen tagging around at outings. I just realised it after he flew. Lmao. He makes the outings different somewhat. His double personality enables him to mix with all sorts of ppl, joining different groups. It's weird cause I just realised recently that I was actually quite close to him to an extent cause I remembered overnighting at his house with Allen for a few times already. We actually had this link I thought we never had. Bwahaha. It'll be funny to overnight at his house if he is to ask me recently. None of our outings now can be done without an argument, insult or vulgarity. :) All in a fun way of course.

I guess my 'drinking' sessions have to be put on a hold now. Hahaha. He's the main organiser of this sorta things. My wish is to pour beer all over him next year in Melbourne(there's a story behind this). They're several ppl waiting for me there next year btw. I just HAVE to go.

Praveen can also be considered some sort of an all-rounder I guess. If only he buck up on his academics side. Hahaha. He's not the dumb type or the lazy kind. His general knowledge totally pwns mine. He just doesn't excel to a standard where ppl can praise his academics.. U know.. those kind. He's sportsman of the year in SSC for several years(not a big achievement since it's just 'SSC' actually). He was head prefect after *cough* a few problems last year. And he won some several pointless awards. To top that up, he knew me personally. ;) That's a one hella big achievement.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Praveen and Huey Shyan

Oh yeah, Huey Shyan will also be leaving to the same place on Tuesday. :S I'm losing more company! Bah, more details soon enuff.

So anyway, it's gonna be a dull-er year without his overexaggerated laughs and high-fives. Gonna miss our frequent teamup vs Kelvin and fights we ever had. And oh yea, we haven't 'settle' it yet. Or fight till someone dies. HAhahahahah.

Shit ler. As I'm writing this.. I'm thinking of more and more times I actually liked him(in a straight way of course).

So for another many months, I will just have to insult Kelvin myself I guess. Lmao.
It will be soon until I can see his dumb face and then have our 'close account' hand shake. Bwahahaha.


-alexeO-

No comments: