Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Everyone's doing it so I can't lose out. =)

I hope everyone had as happy valentine's. I certainly did.
I had my 17th Valentines alone.Again. Nice streak. ;)

Shyan flew off this morning. A dedicated post to her will be done soon enough. This is not it, however.

<3 <3 <3

Hearts are fun to play around with.
Roses are red as usual.
I think i'm suffering from single-atrobia.Whatever that last part means.

Am I what some ppl will like a 'companion' to be?
Am I qualifed enough to take care of another?
Did I successfully make other ppl think what I want them to think of me?

Heck, I can't even take care of myself.
But hey.. who the heck cares?

Happy Valentine's Day all!
From a young, sexy,(and quite desperate) single and available man..


-alexeO-

Bwahahaha!
<3 <3 <3

No comments: