Thursday, February 16, 2006

1 chance

I just realised I have another chance!
Today my ESL teacher told the class that if we wanted to submit a cover design for this year SAM yearbook "Winanga-Li".. we can!
Gave us a dateline and all. Showed us some examples pretty cool. Very unfortunate that she got all the yearbooks from year 2000 except the 2002 one which was my brother's year involved in the editorial board for SAM. Zzz.

Screw those 3 designs I published for SSC mag. I gonna try out for sure this year for SAM's mag! wooohooo!

and bloody Zhi Ven teacher damn bising. Not satisfied yet with the flyer thing i designed. GAhh!!! Want me to make it bigger add logo and all that shit. Damn mafan.
No mood to help him at all. Zzz. It's nice liau ok? -_-

So much work to do today.
Spec maths being bitchy as usual.
Maths studies teacher a.k.a homework lady doing what she's known best for.
Got some note-taking for 5 articles to do for ESL.
IT got some long so-called short answers questions to be completed.
Physics must submit some title for project.

WTF?
Work overload, tx.



-alexeO-

No comments: