Sunday, February 05, 2006

CNY 'pai-nien' day

I just came back from Huey Shyan's house an hour ago and feeling the extreme tiredness I should feel. My day started off at 11.30am when I HAD to wake up as the twins and Kelvin was supposed to pick me up for our planned 'pai-nien-house-to-house-thing'. So they sat for a while for courtesy sake and disturbed me while I was trying to get ready. I decided to bring my camera along as I thought it would be interesting to post the pictures I took for my very 'adventurous' day. :)

So I slept at 5am yesterday morning as I totally forgot about our initial plan. :(
Was dota-ing till 4am and finally felt like sleeping at 5am. Sienz. Had to wake up around 10+ to reply Teck Eng's sms regarding the time he would be coming and shit.
How sienz and tiring. So about 20mins before their arrival, I forced myself out of bed and took a shower. When they arrived, they spent time for a little while(just waiting for the angpau of course) and didn't let me get ready in peace. Thx anyway to the twins for fetching me the whole day! BWahaha. Before we left, we decided to take a picture to show our starting point.. before it all began.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The initial 4 before the group expanded. :) (at my house)

We left to KGSAAS after that to visit the KGSAAS ppl. It was only then we realised we could only visit Chrisanne as the others are either not there anymore or we are not really close to them. How unfortunate. -_- . We had to stop by at Vernon's place first as Chrisanne said she wasn't ready or something and ask us to take our time.
So we kacau-ed Vernon at his place and woke him up from his few hours sleep to spend time with us while we waited. From there, Gadafi went over and they both went to Chrisanne house with us in a little golden Kembara. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Teck Eng acting himself on the way to KGSAAS residentials.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Vernon forced to entertain us and Teck Eng.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Group Pic at Vernon's

When we arrived at Chrisanne's house, we were treated with some drinks(thx chrisanne) and some 'surprise' visit from Amy, Yin Ying and Wey Ping. Pretty cool as the gang became big and we started our first blackjack session. I lost alot that round btw. Was winning initially but had a losing spree all of a sudden. Nvm la. CNY once a year only wert.. Bwahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Vernon getting excited over the card game.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Group Pic at Chrisanne's

So Chrisanne tagged along after that with us to Bukit Jelutong to visit Brandon Ho. Also met up with Jason Tee whom I've not seen for quite some time so meeting him again was kinda interesting. Only then I realised his flight was a few hours time from then so we had to say our goodbyes and hellos the very same day. -_-
Had another round of Blackjack there and that was when I realised how 'ong' Chrisanne is. I made her sit behind me when I played and I did win some money. O.o.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Group Pic at Brandon's

After that, went to Giant to makan MCDs and waved goodbye to Jason Tee who was gonna study in Taylors Australia. As soon as we ate, moved on with the twins to their Mobil station as that was the meeting place we set for Haris and Allen to join us.
Damn long later, only they arrived. Wtf man. But anyway, on the way to the Mobil station with the twins, we jumped off our seats like jacoons when we saw one nice rainbow right beside us! I mean.. it's the nicest rainbow I've seen to be honest. So curved. And so near! I could actually see the end!! Not literally the end.. but still! I can see the..almost the end. It's damn cool ler. It looks 46324623X better real life than in the photo I took! Gaya.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Nice rainbow. Best shot out of around 5 shots I had.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Twins acting boss

So after Allen and Haris arrived, 4 cars departed from the Mobil station to Nick's house. Didn't spend much time there unfortunately so we didn't get to catch the lion dance performance :( Saw some ppl who I thought I would never meet again too. :)
Interesting visit. Honestly hoped I could had stayed longer.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Rock Garden at Nick's house. Looks damn nice.

Departed from Nick's house to Shyan's house after that for a steamboat dinner!
It's like a friends gathering kinda thing so it's nice to see us interacting with each other again after so long. :( I ate super damn alot until I don't feel like I ate alot anymore. Yea that much. WTF i don't make sense. Bah screw it. The point is, I still had a satisfying dinner. And ate alot. Zzz.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Steamboat preparation at Shyan's place.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A bunch of greedy ppl.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Group Pic at Shyan's

Watched Arsenal beat Birmingham too after the makan session in the house. Chrisanne got a little tired so Haris sent her home and I just tagged along. :/ Thanks Haris!

I damn tired now btw. Not enuff sleep and too much activity for the inactive me.
College starting this coming Monday. Sien. Common Tests too. ARGHHH.

Fun's over for now I guess.
GG.

Yawn.


-alexeO-

No comments: